Flexible leaf switch ILS - REED
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Level devices with floats are used for all industries requiring a system of regulation and control where they must predetermine one or more thresholds to deliver a function by dry contact or continuous signal.
A Float Detection Probe with Flexible Leaf Switch (ILS or REED) comprises:
- A Connection head or a direct output via wire.
- A Fixing system nearby: connection or flange.
- A sealed Guide tube immersed in the liquid medium, inside which are positioned one or more ILS (REED), at predetermined levels.
- On the tube, there are one or more Floats, equipped with permanent magnets, in which the travel is limited by the stop rings.
A Float Level Transmitter comprises:
- A Connection head or a direct output via wire,
- A Fixing system in the process: connection or flange,
- A sealed Guide tube immersed in the liquid medium,
- A Printed circuit, mounted inside the tube, incorporating an ILS and Resistances chain,
- A Float, equipped with permanent magnets, sliding along a guide tube.
Level Detection Sensor: the float has a permanent magnet whose magnetic field approximates the contact leaves as long as it is in the area of influence of this field. N.B.: ILS (Reed) have a low breaking power. The use of a protection relay is recommended (see R2F2 Manual).
Level Transmitter: the float moves with the level and controls the ILS closure, entailing an ohmic variation of the resistor chain. This variation is used by a converter that delivers a 4/20 mA analogue signal.
These are detailed in the manuals specific to each device or family of devices.
Elles sont détaillées dans les notices spécifiques à chaque appareil ou à chaque famille d’appareil.
Notice de principe
Brass or stainless steel to length < 1 metre
Stainless Steel for lengths > 1 metre
Dual function - two points for Detection + Water level in the tank bottom
Sonde à Raccord Coulissant
Mounting on Flange, with four detectors maximum
Level Transmitter with Float
Convertisseur 4/20 mA
Miniature stainless steel floats Ø28, Ø25 plastic/Vertical or Horizontal Installation
|OLV-25: Angled Guide tube for Side Mounting/All SS/float Ø28|
Ø52 stainless steel miniature floats/Vertical or Horizontal Installation
Contact protection relay